VATABLE ONLINE SERVICE
Thank you for selecting the Services offered by KBC Aldini Capital LLC and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as "Vatable", "we", "our", "us", or First Party). Review these Terms of Service ("Agreement") thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Vatable. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking "I Agree"), installing, accessing or using the Services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the Services.
This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the Vatable online services provided to you on this website, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference:
- (a) Vatable's Privacy Statement provided to you in the Services available on the website or provided to you otherwise.
- (b) Additional Terms and Conditions, which may include those from third parties.
- (c) Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
We are a diversified, consultancy service provider providing services including, but not limited, to accounting, VAT return conciliation, financial analysis, etc. through an online platform. We have developed an online cloud based solution, primarily encompasses a comprehensive platform of providing effective and cost efficient consultancy services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FIRST PARTY
- (a) The First Party will provide the license / permission to you to use its software, VATABLE, by way of login credentials to access the online SaaS based accounting solution providing integrated ledger, trial balance. Computation of VAT liability to ensure accurate VAT accounting, storage of financial data for a period of five years subject to the validity of the subscription and several other services as envisaged under the scope of work.
- (b) The First Party shall ensure that seamless consultancy services are provided to the customer through the online platform, VATABLE.
- (c) The First Party shall provide a dedicated support services for you in order to provide technical support and clarification of any software queries, if required. The First Party shall further provide for a call center and chat support for the 1st line basic queries.
- (d) The First Party shall endeavor to ensure that the platform, VATABLE works seamlessly and shall engage an IT Partner who may assume the responsibility for compatibility, network and/or any other technical issues.
- (e) In order to maintain the reputation and goodwill associated with the mark “VATABLE”, and to uphold the set standards of operation and professionalism hereunder, the First Party shall appoint an Auditor & Tax Firm having the necessary skill sets comprising of professionally qualified consultants / tax advisory specializing in accounting, audit and taxation, thereby having necessary expertise to provide the services as envisaged under the scope of work.
- (f) The First Party shall provide a seamless payment gateway through which you can make the payment at the time of commencement of this agreement and thereafter for all payments that may be payable at the time of renewal
- (f) Software is provided by SAGE.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- (a) You will take the sole responsibility of uploading the required details / financial data in a timely manner in order for us to complete our scope as agreed between us.
- (b) You undertake to upload all financial details /data that is correct and true. You acknowledge that the First Party does not assume the responsibility of verifying and ensuring the authenticity of the data being uploaded by you.
- (c) You undertake to make the payment of fee as envisaged under the present agreement on a timely basis for an interrupted access to VATABLE and continued services thereafter.
- (d) You will not for himself or for any of its affiliates solicit the services or poach away the employees, and/or try to contact the IT Partner and/or Consultant of the First Party during the sustenance of this Agreement and three (3) years thereafter.
- (e) You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any inquires brought forth by the Federal Tax Authority or any other government entities in relation to VAT filing.
APPOINTMENT AND GRANT OF LICENCE TO USE
- (a) The First Party states that it has the necessary license(s) and permission(s) to operate and facilitate VATABLE and further offer the services under this Agreement.
- (b) Subject to the terms of this Agreement, First Party will grant a login credential to you to access VATABLE and use the Services as envisaged under this agreement.
- (c) The grant of such use to you for VATABLE is limited to the rights as envisaged under this Agreement and you shall at no given point of time can claim any further rights in furtherance to what has been stated under this Agreement.
YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
- (a) The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by Vatable. Vatable reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, Vatable grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right and license to use the Services.
- (b) You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. You agree you will not:
- (i) Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any unauthorized third party;
- (ii) Reproduce, modify, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services; and
- (iii) Make the Services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless Vatable or its vendor(s) notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services:
- (a) Payments will be billed to you by Vatable and/or its vendor(s) in Arab Emirates Dirham (AED), or other currencies which may be made available (plus any and all applicable taxes, including without limitation VAT) as shown in the product ordering and subscription terms, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
- (b) You must pay with one of the following:
- (i) A valid credit card acceptable to Vatable and/or its vendor(s);
- (ii) A valid debit card acceptable to Vatable and/or its vendor(s);
- (iii) In countries where accepted by Vatable, sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due; or
- (iv) By another payment option Vatable and/or its vendor(s) provides to you in writing
- (c) If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
- (d) If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, Vatable and/or its vendor(s) may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- (e) Vatable and/or its vendor(s) will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
- (f) Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
- (g) All authorized refunds will be made in the original form of payment to Vatable or its vendor(s).
- (h) Should there be a default in any payment(s), the First Party shall intimate you setting out the delay / default in payment giving you a period of Seven (7) Days for promptly making payment of any sums due. Any payment that remains unpaid even after Seven (7) Days will be subject to an interest at the rate of [●] per day from the due date till payment.
USE WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
- (a) Use of the Services may be available through a compatible mobile device using Internet access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees for SMS messages, data plans, and general usage, as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
- (b) Vatable makes no warranties or representations of any kind, express, statutory or implied as to:
- (i) the availability of telecommunication services from your provider and access to the services at any time or from any location;
- (ii)any loss, damage, or other security intrusion of the telecommunication services; and
- (iii) any disclosure of information to third parties or failure to transmit any data, communications or settings connected with the services.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can view Vatable’s Privacy Statement provided with the Services and on the website for the Services. You agree to the applicable Vatable Privacy Statement, and any changes published by Vatable. You agree that Vatable may use and maintain your data according to the Vatable Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. You give Vatable permission to combine information you enter or upload for the Services with that of other users of the Services and/or other Vatable services. For example, this means that Vatable may use your and other users’ non-identifiable, aggregated data to improve the Services or to design promotions and provide ways for you to compare business practices with other users. Vatable is a global company and may access or store personal information in multiple countries, including countries outside of your own country to the extent permitted by applicable law.
PERMITTED DISCLOSURES AND USE OF DATA
You acknowledge and agree that in order to provide you with access to and use of the Vatable Services, Vatable may provide your access information and account data to (i) your employee or agent who is identified in the registration data as the current system administrator for your account (the “Current Administrator”), and (ii) such other employee or agent who may be designated by you as a replacement administrator for the your account by following the procedures required by Vatable to effectuate such replacement. Any other person You identified as an authorized user of the Vatable Services will have access to the account data subject to the access permissions you or the system administrator assigned to them.
ACCESS TO YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION SERVICES DATA
- (a) In connection with your use of the Vatable Service and as part of the functionality of certain versions of the Vatable Services, you may wish to have access to your online account(s) and financial information, including your account access number(s), password(s), security question(s) and answer(s), account number(s), login information, and any other security or access information used to access your financial institution(s) (collectively, your "FI Login Data") and the data made available by your financial institutions(s) with such data, which may include bank balances, transaction activity, credit card charges, debits and deposits, and any messages or notices between you and the financial institution(s) ("FI Account Data"). The Vatable Services are designed to allow you to access and download your FI Account Data through the Vatable Services, to allow Vatable to access your financial institution account(s) using your FI Login Data, to allow Vatable to download and use your FI Account Data, and to allow Vatable to aggregate and combine your FI Account Data with other data. If you lose or forget your user name or password, it will be necessary for you to return to the appropriate financial institution if you have any problems with respect to that user name or password.
- (b) You acknowledge and agree that except as set forth this Agreement, Vatable has no control over your FI Login Data and no control over the access to your FI Account Data, does not guarantee that you will be able to use the Vatable Service with your financial institution(s), and will have no liability whatsoever for any actions or inactions on the part of the financial institution(s) resulting in your inability to use the Vatable Service to access your accounts, obtain data, download transactions, or otherwise use or access your FI Account Data.
- (c) Collection of FI Login Data and FI Account Data. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you:
- (i) acknowledge that in accessing your financial institution account(s) through the Vatable Service, your FI Login Data and FI Account Data may be collected, converted, stored in encrypted form and used by Vatable for the purpose of providing the Service;
- (ii) authorize Vatable to (iia) collect and store in encrypted form your FI Login Data, (iib) access the financial institution(s)' websites using your FI Login Data, from time to time; (iic) download and store your FI Account Data; (iid) reformat and manipulate your FI Account Data; (iie) create and provide hypertext links to your financial institution(s) FI Account Data; (iif) enhance the type of data and services we can provide to you in the future, and (vii) take such other actions as are reasonably necessary to perform the actions described in this Agreement as it relates to your use of the Service;
- (iii) hereby represent that the financial institution(s)' account(s) and FI Login Data belong to you, you have the right to use the FI Login Data and FI Account Data as set out above and that you have the authority to appoint, and hereby expressly do appoint, Vatable as your agent with all necessary power and authority to use your FI Login Data and to access and retrieve your FI Account Data, as described above, on your behalf;
- (iv) acknowledge that Vatable does not review your FI Account Data and agree that Vatable is not responsible for its completeness or accuracy;
- (v) acknowledge that any transactions or informational activities performed at any financial institution(s)' website are not made through the Vatable Service and Vatable assumes no responsibility for any such transactions or activities; and
- (vi) acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any charges, fees or costs associated with your financial institution account(s) when accessed through the Vatable Service by you or by Vatable.
- (d) You acknowledge that (i) some financial institution(s) may not permit Vatable or other third parties to have access to FI Login Data or to allow the Service to access your FI Account Data; (ii) financial institution(s) may make changes to their websites, with or without notice to you or Vatable, that may affect the overall performance of the Service and prevent or delay aggregation of data from such websites; and (iii) the Service refreshes your Vatable Service account data by collecting the FI Account Data automatically or manually (depending on your financial institution(s) or any changes by you that may require an update), so your most recent transactions may not always be reflected in the account balances or other account information presented to you by Vatable through the Services. If you see a discrepancy in your Vatable Service account data as compared to your FI Account Data, and in any case before making any transactions or decisions based on such account data presented in the Services, you should check the last refresh date for your financial institution account(s) and confirm the accuracy of the Vatable Service account data against your FI Account Data and manually update such data as necessary.
Upon cancellation you will be able to access the Service only through the end of the subscription term, as specified in the product or product program pages. After the subscription term ends, you will not have any access to the Service and we take no responsibility for preservation of any data that might be lost due to end of subscription. There are no refunds upon cancellation. Please follow product instructions to cancel your account.
REFUND AND TERMINATION
- (a) Refund Policy: All fees are non-refundable. Should the Client wish to cancel the Service provided under the contract at any time during the Period, no part of the Fee is refundable to the Client.
- (b) Subscription Termination: If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 90 days before end of your term (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- (a) You are responsible for your content. You are responsible for all materials ("Content") uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. Archive your Content frequently. You grant Vatable a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use any Content provided through your use of the Services. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. Vatable is not responsible for the Content or data you submit through the Services.
- (b) You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- (i)Illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage "flaming" others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
- (ii)Content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy;
- (iii) Except as permitted by Vatable in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
- (iv) Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
- (v)Any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
- (c) The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange Content and information with other users of the Services and the public. Vatable does not support and is not responsible for the content in these community forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which Vatable is not responsible.
- (d) Vatable may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that Vatable may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant Vatable a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to Vatable in any way.
- (e) Vatable may monitor your Content. Vatable may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the Services. We may disclose any information necessary to satisfy our legal obligations, protect Vatable or its customers, or operate the Services properly. Vatable, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
- (a) Vatable does not give professional advice. Unless specifically included with the Services, Vatable is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax, health care, real estate or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
- (b) We may tell you about other Vatable services. You may be offered other services, products, or promotions by Vatable("Vatable Services" or “Services”). Additional terms and conditions and fees may apply. With some Vatable Services you may upload or enter data from your account(s) such as names, addresses and phone numbers, purchases, etc., to the Internet. You grant Vatable permission to use information about your business and experience to help us to provide the Vatable Services to you and to enhance the Services. You grant Vatable permission to combine your business data, if any, with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally. You also grant Vatable permission to share or publish summary results relating to research data and to distribute or license such data to third parties.
- (c) Communications. Vatable may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or Third Party Products. You agree that Vatable may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on our websites.
- (d) You will manage your passwords and accept updates. You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the Services and to contact Vatable if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve the Services. You agree to receive these updates.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- (a) Your use of the services and content is entirely at your own risk. except as described in this Agreement, the services are provided "as is." To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, vatable, its affiliates, and its third party providers, licensors, distributors or suppliers (collectively,"Suppliers") disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty that the services are fit for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, data loss, non-interference with or non-infringement of any intellectual property rights, or the accuracy, reliability, quality or content in or linked to the services. vatable and its affiliates and suppliers do not warrant that the services are secure, free from bugs, viruses, interruption, errors, theft or destruction. if the exclusions for implied warranties do not apply to you, any implied warranties are limited to 60 days from the date of purchase or delivery of the Services, whichever is sooner.
- (b) Vatable, its affiliates and suppliers disclaim any representations or warranties that your use of the services will satisfy or ensure compliance with any legal obligations or laws or regulations. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in accordance with applicable law.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- (a) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the entire liability of vatable, its affiliates and suppliers for all claims relating to this agreement shall be limited to the amount you paid for the services during the twelve (12) months prior to such claim. subject to applicable law, vatable, its affiliates and suppliers are not liable for any of the following: (a) indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages; (b) damages relating to failures of telecommunications, the internet, electronic communications, corruption, security, loss or theft of data, viruses, spyware, loss of business, revenue, profits or investment, or use of software or hardware that does not meet vatable systems requirements. The above limitations apply even if vatable and its affiliates and suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This Agreement sets forth the entire liability of vatable, its affiliates and your exclusive remedy with respect to the services and its use.
- (b) You agree to indemnify and hold Vatable and its Affiliates and Suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Services or breach of this Agreement (collectively referred to as "Claims"). Vatable reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by Vatable in the defense of any Claims.
- (c) You will indemnify the First Party from any fines, penalties and legal notices or any indirect or consequential loss caused on account of any negligence, misadventure committed by you or your staff, that results in an enquiry by the Federal Tax Authority or any other competent authority of the United Arab Emirates.
- (d) You further covenant that any loss or claim caused to you due to your negligence or negligence of any back-end IT Partner, you shall not hold the First Party for any loss or damage that may have been caused.
- (e) In any case, the we will not accept to indemnify any claim being filed by you against us including but not limited due to inter-alia any of the following reasons:
- (i) Incorrect reconciliation and/or filing of VAT Returns;
- (ii) Negligence on your behalf;
- (iii) System Breakdown on behalf of IT Partner;
- (iv) Incorrect computation of VAT Returns and/or ITC/OTC;
- (v) Misrepresentation by the consultant;
- (vi) False information being supplied by the Customer;
- (vii) False representation by the Consultant
PROPRIETARY MARKS AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- (a) You acknowledge that the name VATABLE is a trademark, trade name owned by the First Party and that only the First Party or its designated Affiliate have the right to use such Trademark and such other trademarks and trade names as may exist or be acquired by the First Party from time to time.
- (b) You covenant that you will have to agree and abide by any further alteration to the brand name VATABLE and that, this Agreement will withstand in the circumstance when the First Party’s present brand name is annihilated, and a new brand name / trade name / trademark comes into effect.
- (c) You expressly covenant that during the term of this Agreement, and even after the expiration or termination thereof, you shall not directly or indirectly contest or aid in contesting the validity or ownership of Proprietary marks, copyrights and other marks of the First Party. You further covenant that the proprietary ownership of VATABLE will at all times vest with the First Party.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective when posted through the Services, on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part. Your continued use of the Services indicates your agreement to the changes.
INTRODUCTION OF NEW ENTITY IN BUSINESS
In case, the First Party decided to sell / dispose partly or wholly VATABLE to a Private Equity or enters into a Partnership or Joint Venture or Merger and Acquisition or Collaboration, then in such cases, you shall raise no objection and be totally bound to the new Entity in respect of the obligations under this Agreement.
- (a) Vatable may immediately, in its sole discretion and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services if you fail to comply with this Agreement or if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications. Upon termination you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect Vatable’s rights to any payments due to it. Vatable may terminate a free account at any time.
- (b) The effective date of this Agreement is day of signing and the initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of One (1) Year from the date of signing of this Agreement.
- (c) This Agreement shall terminate on the efflux of time, i.e. one year from the date of commencement, unless you intimate the First Party for a renewal as per the terms of this Agreement.
- (d) The First Party has the right to terminate the Agreement if you violate any terms as stipulated under the Agreement. The First Party may terminate the Agreement on the occurrence of any of the following events which are fundamental breaches of this Agreement, terminating it forth within the event:
- (i) of a breach by you of any provisions of this Agreement and subsequent failure to remedy the breach within Seven (7) Days of having been notified by the First Party;
- (ii) you have made any material misrepresentation regarding its organizational or financial structure or financial condition;
- (iii) of your Liquidation or bankruptcy;
- (iv) If you have made any material misrepresentation in relation to the data / documents uploaded you;
- (v) If you engage in any conduct prejudicial to VATABLE; and
- (vi) If you or an Affiliate of yours applies for trade mark or service mark registration of any marks or registration anywhere in the world of any copyrighted materials of the First Party or which is similar to that of First Party, or makes any unauthorized use of the marks or copyrighted materials or an unauthorized.
- (e) You may exercise the option to exit from the Agreement before efflux of time, only after the completion of the lock-in-period of three (3) months and have to compulsorily serve without fail a written notice of three (3) Months to the First Party, to this effect, during the duration of the present Agreement.
- (f) The Parties will have the right to mutually agree the terms of the renewal of the arrangement after the expiry of the Agreement.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION
Upon termination of this Agreement for any of the reasons mentioned above the following occurrences will take effect:
- (a) You shall automatically cease to have any right to use VATABLE;
- (b) The First Party shall cancel / suspend your account and your login credentials shall not be operational;
- (c) The scope of work as envisaged under the agreement shall not be delivered to you and all rights belonging to you under the present Agreement shall cease to exist.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- (a) This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Dubai International Financial Centre, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that your breach (or an apprehension of breach) of any provisions of this Agreement, or any infringement (or apprehension of infringement) of Vatable’s or its Suppliers’ intellectual property rights may cause Vatable irreparable damage for which recovery of money damages would be inadequate. Accordingly, you agree that Vatable shall be entitled, in addition to any other remedies available to it, to seek (in any court of competent jurisdiction, notwithstanding the previous sentence) any relief (whether equitable or otherwise) to prevent or restrain any such breach or apprehended breach by you or otherwise to protect Vatable’s rights under this Agreement.
- (b) In case of any disputes arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall amicable resolve it within 30 days of notice to the other Party. If the dispute remains unresolved then the Parties should opt for the Arbitration procedure as set out below.
- (c) Any dispute connected with the formation, performance, interpretation, nullification, termination or invalidation of this Agreement or arising from, or related to, this Agreement in any manner whatsoever shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre (“DIFC-LCIA”).
- (d) The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator, who shall be nominated by Vatable.
- (e) Upon receiving a Notice for appointment of Arbitrator, Vatable shall have a period of Fourteen (14) days to nominate an Arbitrator, failing which you shall nominate the Arbitrator and so notify us.
- (f) The language of the arbitration shall be English and the seat of the arbitration shall be the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”).
- (g) The arbitration award shall be final and binding upon the Parties and not subject to any appeal in any court and it shall deal with the question of costs of arbitration and all matters related thereto.
- (h) The award of the arbitration shall be the sole and exclusive ready between the parties regarding any and all claims and counterclaims presented to the arbitrator.
- (i) The Parties agree that the interim/partial/final award of the arbitrator may be enforced and executed in any court having jurisdiction over the Parties against whom enforcement of such award is sought.
- (j) Vatable does not represent that the Services and/or content within the Services is appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions or countries. Vatable prohibits accessing content from within countries or states where such content is illegal. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to your use and access to the Services in your jurisdiction.
Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English version, the English version of this Agreement shall govern. In the event of a dispute the parties confirm that they have requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drafted in English.
This Agreement, including the any Additional Terms agreed, is the entire agreement between you and Vatable and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. If any court of law, having jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. You cannot assign or transfer ownership of this Agreement to anyone without written approval of Vatable. However, Vatable may assign or transfer it without your consent to (a) an affiliate, (b) a company through a sale of assets by Vatable or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement, contact Vatable via an email.
- (a) We don't Accept any cash payments.
- (b) Any payments without a valid company receipt is not valid.
- (c) Cash payment is strictly prohibited, company is not liable for cash payments
- (d) Any 3rd party who is selling vatable without a management knowledge is illegal. The management won't take any liability.
- (e) The client needs to verify all the services by calling head office and accept all the terms & conditions before enrolling or any commitment and payments.
- (f) Any Payment which is not approved by management is void.